Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links of this site are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will be earning a commission if you click through and purchase.
We all make them and we all break them, but here are some great resolution tools to help you keep your new year’s resolutions. My goals are pretty generic: continue my workout regiment, read everyday, save 20% every month, learn more about crypto and lose the remaining thyroid weight. My hubby and I also have some resolutions for us as a couple, but that’s for a different post.
Here are some of my favorite workout tools:
- I love the Sweat App by Kayla Itsines. There are a number of programs for all fitness levels and goals. I’ll start week 10 of Kayla Itsines’ HIIT program tomorrow. I’ve never been stronger than since I started this program. You can check it out here.
- Practyce is a wonderful yoga app that has practices for every possible need, level and style. I love it! You can check it out here.
- For tracking food/exercise, I use the WW app and Apple’s activity tracker.
Here are some of my favorite tools for tracking my financial and productivity goals:
- I love my Lilly planner. This year I got the jumbo version, which affords me plenty of room to write on each day.
- I also got some cute productivity and fitness stickers off of Amazon. They’re super cute and helpful when tracking goals and appointments.
- For finances, I love Dave Ramsey’s Every Dollar and Ramsey+. He has a lot of great tools for managing and planning your finances. You can check it out here.
- My go to Crypto space, outside of friend’s who are experienced in this realm, is Coinbase. It’s an easy to use platform with lots of tools and some free crypto. Check it out here.
I’ve read every day since I first made daily reading a resolution in late 2018. However, I keep it as a resolution because it remains important to me. As with anything, if you lose focus or stop looking at something, the habit will start to die off. I’m looking to all that 2022 may bring and using these great resolution tools to keep my resolutions.