Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links of this site are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will be earning a commission if you click through and purchase.
It’s Thursday night and we’re a whisper from the long Labor Day Weekend, so it’s the perfect time for my list of back to school essentials. While my boys have been in school for nearly a month, the majority of US students will be heading back to school on Tuesday. In honor of those students returning to school here are my favorite back to school essentials.
1. The perfect laptop backpack courtesy of Jansport. I love this bag because it fits a 15-inch laptop. This makes it the perfect bag for students, workers, and hockey moms alike.
2. Hockey Themed Composition books for the hockey players in our life. (About time they have some hockey-themed options on Amazon!)
3. This stylish bento box lunch box. It is perfect for your student or for you (if you ever need to go back into the office.)
4. These fabulous hockey-themed folders. To be fair, they also have several other great sports-themed folders.
5. The perfect pencil case for your son or daughter. This handy item will ensure their locker or backpack remain as organized as possible.
6. Economical and functional three-ring binders. At least here in Florida, my boys’ schools have required these from kindergarten through twelfth grade.
7. A water bottle to keep your student hydrated throughout their day.
8. The perfect calculator for their grade level..
9. Of course, one cannot write in a notebook or on a test without the perfect writing instruments..
10. The perfect beverage and cup for mom and dad to celebrate the return of in-person schooling! Huzzah!!!
Wishing all the parents, kids, teachers, and school administrators a safe and happy school year!