I am now an award winning blog. The Sunshine Blogger award is a peer nominated award, which is pretty awesome. Moreover, it certainly is nice to be recognized for all the hard work I’ve put into the site. The great thing about a peer nominated award in blogging is that the nominator understands the blood, sweat and tears that go into a blog. I’d like to profusely thank Floatinggold whose blog I quite enjoy. On this great blog, you’ll find great posts from topical news of the day posts, creative writing and wonderful motivational posts. You should definitely check it out.
In addition to winning the Sunshine blogger award, I’m pretty sure I enjoyed some award winning donuts (Jupiter Donuts), pizza (Louie’s) and amazing wings (Wings Plus.) Needless to say after the feast that was our team lunch, I probably won’t have to eat again until Sunday. Overall, it was an award worth Thursday.
Finally, the best part of Thursday of course is that it is Friday eve. Oh wait, my weekend is equally as busy as my weekdays. The Mayor has two games in Coral Springs Saturday while Goalielocks has practice in Palm Beach at the same time. So far, Sunday looks to be pretty open, so I’ll be heading to aerial yoga and spin in the morning. Fortunately, this will leave me well prepared for the gorge fest that is the Super Bowl.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- Would you rather move to a new city or town every year or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in and why? I’d rather move to a new city and explore the world than be constrained to one place in this world.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? The Mayor eating a Girl Scout Cookie.
- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours because of a mix up at the hospital, would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? This is a tough one. I’d probably exchange the child or create a co-parenting situation. After all, the kids would need to know their biological family and their associated health risks.
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say? All the time… It’s like a running monologue on my day and no I don’t answer myself…
- What is the best part of being a part of your family? We have a blast together. Our life is crazy, hectic, stressful and wonderful all at us. I couldn’t ask for a better family.
- Is there something you constantly lose? I lose my keys, my sunglasses, my water on the daily.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could move anywhere in the world (money is no object), where would you move and why?
- What’s your favorite book and how has it influenced you?
- Coffee or tea?
- What makes your heart sing?
- If you could see any artist in concert, who would it be and why?
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate other new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.